27 March 2013

Slightely Mormon

What can I say? I enjoy making puns from my last name!

But here is a bit of an explanation for those who would like one: this blog will be about my journey through the scriptures and my transformation to the righteous person, the Latter-Day Saint I long to be.

This is "SLIGHTE-ly" as in MY journey...not "slightly" as in "kinda" or "just a bit"...  
Everything I do, I do "SLIGHTE-ly".  

It has involved a lot of change on my part, so far, even before my baptism last Saturday, and receiving the Gift of the Holy Spirit on Sunday.
It is only Wednesday, and I have felt so many blessings through and through.

This blog is where I will publish my testimonies. Those stories that I would like to share with all about my spiritual journey and the manner in which it happened.

Stay tuned...it has been incredible thus far (on this side), I can only imagine what is ahead!

His Holy Love and Lighte to ALL!!!

2 comments:

  1. thank you Maggie, I had made up my mind a while ago that I to needed to be baptized. I was baptized at birth, but that was my parents decision. his time it is mine. I had been waiting and waiting putting it off. Waiting in a planned event to take place and pass before I moved forward. But then you began sharing your story. I realized that this was my sign, telling me to stop waiting and stop putting it off. So by summers end I will be making this same first step.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am honored and thrilled that you saw my conversion as your own sign.
    I consider you a little sister, and have since we met. I love you, Sonia, and I am incredibly happy for you!

    ReplyDelete